Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

841 - 860 of 978 Posts

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
I got my shop organized-ish enough to function. I had to just shove everything in over the winter because i was only ever setup to build bikes and not jeeps/trucks in my home shop.

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,979 Posts

·
hooligan quads
1,718 Posts
Sorted my metal bench out finally. Took the rubber mat off, and was left with a very dirty old packing table. Quick run over with the grinder and a paint remover disc and looks 100% better

·
Breaking shit...
3,205 Posts
stainless top? Looks nice but Id go mad if it rusted all the time.

·
hooligan quads
1,718 Posts
stainless top? Looks nice but Id go mad if it rusted all the time.
I don't think it's stainless but it was an old packing table so was covered in old packing tape and stuff. I had it a couple of years but just put rubber matting over the top and forgot about it

Reactions: XxGRYMMxX

·
V4's FTW
10,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #852
Harbor Freight updated their US General toolbox line, all are now deeper and heavier. I decided to give one a shot after checking it out in the store. It makes a nice replacement for my mill workstation as it's taller and the 4" deeper drawers hold a lot more tools.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
They’ve been doing a lot of updates to their products lately, time will tell if they the tools and such are actually better than before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
hooligan quads
1,718 Posts
Why the SC license plate?
I have a few floating around the garage ( one of ever toy for the last 10 or so years), it started with me putting up broken ones off my ATV and 4x4's and people miss took it as a collection. rather than an battle scars memory board. so every so often parents or friends drop one off from some trip they been on. I don't think it's real though just an imitation.

·
V4's FTW
10,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #857
Posting that last toolbox pic opened my eyes to the clutter in the back room. Built another workbench to relieve some of it. The cart now stores underneath so have essentially removed it from the floorplan. Custom belt sander will be mounted to the top, sliding water tray under the top, custom vacuum dust collector yet to be designed on the floor next to cart.

For a couple 2x4's and an mdf top, this thing is super strong!

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,979 Posts
Nice setup ya got there Robbo

841 - 860 of 978 Posts