Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

861 - 880 of 978 Posts

·
V4's FTW
10,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #862
Mate gave me this pump up stainless work bench lifts a shite load no problem.

But likie every flat surface it gets used for blooming storage:confused:
That's a real nice cart right there & would make an excellent welding table!

·
V4's FTW
10,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #863
I rescued this grinder from the dumpster years ago, it was tossed due to some jackwagon (not me!) breaking the threads off one end, motor runs perfectly.

I did clean it up and repaint it. Judging from the cost of a new one, it was well worth some elbow grease

I want to use it for polishing, but all my wheels I currently own are made for 1/2" shaft, so I made up this arbor to step the 7/8" down to 1/2" to run the old wheels. New wheels can run on the 7/8" side. Arbor attaches to the broken shaft with an M8 setscrew

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
I rescued this grinder from the dumpster years ago, it was tossed due to some jackwagon (not me!) breaking the threads off one end, motor runs perfectly.

I did clean it up and repaint it. Judging from the cost of a new one, it was well worth some elbow grease

I want to use it for polishing, but all my wheels I currently own are made for 1/2" shaft, so I made up this arbor to step the 7/8" down to 1/2" to run the old wheels. New wheels can run on the 7/8" side. Arbor attaches to the broken shaft with an M8 setscrew

That's freeking nice !

·
V four honda whore
12,301 Posts
started to move into new premises

like that shelf a lot, and that basement goes till the end of walls, so around half of first floor.

gonna put my table further away. install some lights. maybe remove middle planks so i can access stuff on it easy. the tube height is higher than my height, so they wont damage my pumpkin. also this one seems wider than last one. and it's ~400m from home(~1/4mile for those who doesnt understand superior measure system)

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,979 Posts
That's a nice space Rex! Nice birthday present.

·
V four honda whore
12,301 Posts
That's a nice space Rex! Nice birthday present.
i signed the papers on 1st july, broke ankle on 5th :D

Very nice! Does this mean we get updates on the Bros now?
bikes will get more attention now. need to order new shock firstly, but i might buy crank for VF first. but i will start to do more stuff, hopefully

Reactions: ROBBO

·
1,533 Posts
hey robbo, seal up your ceiling. you are going to get lung cancer if you don't.

fiberglass does the exact shit to you asbestos does, but people think its fine. lol.

·
Wanna be racer
1,987 Posts
hey robbo, seal up your ceiling. you are going to get lung cancer if you don't.

fiberglass does the exact shit to you asbestos does, but people think its fine. lol.
Anything under 2.5 micron sits in the bottom of your lungs pretty much regardless of what it is unless it ends up in your bloodstream.

·
1,533 Posts
I don't know if you are agreeing with me or not, but I know that shit will wreck you and give you lung cancer. no bueno.

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
If that's the case nearly every fucking basement i've ever been in is killing it's occupants slowly. As long as you aren't beating the fuck out of the fibers and mouth breathing like a hoover you'll be just fucking dandy.

But what do i know compared to the omniscient tldave who's been everywhere and done everything.

·
V four honda whore
12,301 Posts
If that's the case nearly every fucking basement i've ever been in is killing it's occupants slowly. As long as you aren't beating the fuck out of the fibers and mouth breathing like a hoover you'll be just fucking dandy.

But what do i know compared to the omniscient tldave who's been everywhere and done everything.
All hail tldave

Sent from Erics moms house

·
1,533 Posts
people are getting huge payouts from lawsuits. don't be retarded. if the shit is exposed you are breathing it. but err on the side of ignorance because why take care of yourself?

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
I've heard of people removing the safety features from saws then suing companies for damages to nubs.

Just because a lawyer can win a court case or achieve a settlement, it doesnt correlate.

I'm sure Rob is just fine and it's been that way for some time.

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
appreciate the concern Dave, but theres far worse shite in there I breath mate .However I am planning on sheathing them walls with OSB and doing something with the ceiling,aint sure what yet ,but I would like it white to reflect some light around .

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Picked up some new machinery to take up some garage space today....:D

I have realized my riding years are passing faster each year, and I'm wasting them fucking around trying to keep everything running all the time....instead of riding.
Time for me and the wife to do more two wheel traveling while we still can....

.....And as fucking fast as possible when the roads have enough space ahead of me...:rock:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
I looked at the first pic and almost darn well fell over LOL,thouht that was your collection there :)

That is a nice bit of kit for sure tho ,looks like an armchair ride.COMFY .

861 - 880 of 978 Posts