Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

881 - 900 of 978 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,982 Posts

Took this last night. I think I’m at capacity. Right now there’s 2 Kz1000’s, a H1, a Gpz750, 2 Kz900 frames, a Cm250 bobber, 1100 Goldwing, and a Cx500 frame.

Later, Doug

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Yea...
Nothing like wind in the face....been riding that way every year since 1981
Hospital 5 times, ....lost some skin, broke some bones, lots of stitches, have some metal and screws....
Too old to change or be concerned now.
If I plan on some cross country trip, I can now carry my helmet and gloves in the bags though.:D

·
V four honda whore
12,300 Posts
No gloves makes me cringe more than no helmet.
i once tried to ride around the block with shorts and tshirt, had gloves and helmet. still felt naked as hell

·
hooligan quads
1,717 Posts
Weekends work created this

To this

I spend most of my free time at this bench. It's become my everything desk. Best tool I own is my Henry hover

·
Wanna be racer
1,987 Posts
i once tried to ride around the block with shorts and tshirt, had gloves and helmet. still felt naked as hell
I can do that no problem even just in socks with no front sprocket cover.
Bicycle however shoes, and leather bike gloves everytime without fail

·
V four honda whore
12,300 Posts
riding around knowing that there is still a fracture in your ankle makes you ride a lot calmer than usual

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,979 Posts
I never ride without gear, but I did ride with a neckbrace on and 4 fractured vertebra not too long after that crash a few years ago. Only sketchy bit was the vertical pressure on the spine while putting the helmet on and off.

·
Breaking shit...
3,205 Posts
when I crashed the ninja, I fractured t12 and t13 and cracked the curve of my front left ribs. didnt even feel it til the next day. had a buddy pick me and the bike up and jumped on another bike I had at the shop and rode that to work for the day. next day hurt, and the disney trip a week later was a lot less fun than it could have been without the broken stuff. gear all held up, weak part was me.

·
V4's FTW
10,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #898
Been using this new hose a couple days now, I like it a lot. If it lasts longer than the Harbor Freight hose that came on the reel (no reason it shouldn't), I'll be pretty happy.

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,979 Posts
Only complaint I've ever heard about The FlexZilla hoses is the compound they use holds dirt really well (really badly?). Impossible to clean, I guess.

If "it looks dirty" is the only real complaint people have about your product, I'd say it's pretty fuckin solid.

·
V4's FTW
10,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #900
Only complaint I've ever heard about The FlexZilla hoses is the compound they use holds dirt really well (really badly?). Impossible to clean, I guess.

If "it looks dirty" is the only real complaint people have about your product, I'd say it's pretty fuckin solid.
I don't care if it turns 7 shades of pink and purple, as long as I don't have to worry about it splitting all the time.

I was just gonna do black Goodyear rubber, but wanted to try this lightweight new fangled hybrid stuff. It is nicer to work with for sure. I welded and refined a car wheel for a buddy last night, can deff tell the difference when running my angle and die grinders.

So for now, advantage to Flexzilla for weight and being smaller (double the length on the reel).

881 - 900 of 978 Posts