Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

901 - 920 of 978 Posts

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,979 Posts
Yeah they're light as shit, it's pretty cool. Buddy of mine runs an auto shop, he put a reel up for each bay and I went and played with them and was very impressed. I was actually planning on sticking one on the RapidAir reel but it turns out whatever hose they stick on that is pretty comparable.

Hell, you could probably fit a 1/2" FZ hose on a 3/8" reel for space savings, bet there's enough room.

·
Administrator
50,493 Posts
Been using this new hose a couple days now, I like it a lot. If it lasts longer than the Harbor Freight hose that came on the reel (no reason it shouldn't), I'll be pretty happy.

Darn ! That's a nice unit !

·
Super Moderator
5,587 Posts

Nowhere near finished but that's all I could muster today (bit flu-ish) plus need to pop into the city tomorrow to get a new shop vac, wife just stepped on a metal shard in the vestibule that I apparently brought in, needles to say she was less than amused...

·
V4's FTW
10,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #911
My son and I made a big mess in the back shop today. I really need to get a dust collector set up for woodworking. We each made a mallet from raw lumber today and it's like a brown dust bomb went off.

·
V4's FTW
10,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #912
There's 2 spots that still need paint in the shop, took care of 1 yesterday. Cleaned out stuff, painted, made new shelves and put back what I didn't weed out.

Making doors and a shelf for the bottom of the white cabinet today, there's crap in there that needs to go too. Like a couple tents I bought 13yrs ago and only used once... :speechless:

·
Super Moderator
5,587 Posts
Man I wish overseas shipping would be cheaper, actually in the market for a tent...

·
V4's FTW
10,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #914
Man I wish overseas shipping would be cheaper, actually in the market for a tent...
They're not special or expensive. I bought them at Walmart to use for a cross country moto-trip. 1 man and a 2 man. Both were set up in my yard once to try out. I ended up taking the 2 man along and used it for 1 night out of 12. Between what I spent on the tent, the sleeping bag, and the campsite fee for the night I could have had 2 nights in a decent hotel. Never again lol

·
Super Moderator
5,587 Posts
Heh yea that easily happens. I need it for one night too, maybe even leaving it behind after the fighter weekend at estonia next summer so don't wanna spend fortunes either.

·
V4's FTW
10,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #916
Heh yea that easily happens. I need it for one night too, maybe even leaving it behind after the fighter weekend at estonia next summer so don't wanna spend fortunes either.
That's very American of you :D

·
V4's FTW
10,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #917
Got the rest of the paint done today and cabinet doors built and installed. Tomorrow clean up, restock shelves and get back to bizniss

·
The friendly Ghost.
13,152 Posts
My temporary shop while I am in Limbo. Reorganization will occur after 2 more shelf units and 2 or 3 rolling work benches are completed. Then I am onto fixing the F150 engine.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Casper... where-ever limbo is, the weather seems good. Love to see your bike out - hope you were riding. 5" to 10" of snow for Chicago starting tomorrow!

·
The friendly Ghost.
13,152 Posts
Casper... where-ever limbo is, the weather seems good. Love to see your bike out - hope you were riding. 5" to 10" of snow for Chicago starting tomorrow!
Limbo is the center of New Mexico, where mi familia is.

Even the 30°F weather is relatively comfortable to ride in as there is no humidity here.

901 - 920 of 978 Posts