Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

921 - 940 of 978 Posts

·
V4's FTW
10,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #921
I replaced a 4' light with an 8' recently because the ballast crapped out. I bought a new ballast for 12 bucks, swapped it into the 4' light and hung the light over the newly remodeled corner.

I love lamp

·
re-tarded
1,283 Posts
I'm out of guesses :D Those are the only two bikes I'm aware of that use that style tubeless spoked rim.
if we're talking about weird spoked tubeless wheels... who can tell me anything about these ;)

yes, they're mine. I know who made them but wonder if anyone else can ID them.

·
re-tarded
1,283 Posts

·
BLACK BELT
6,918 Posts
if we're talking about weird spoked tubeless wheels... who can tell me anything about these ;)

yes, they're mine. I know who made them but wonder if anyone else can ID them.
Can't ID them

Can tell you they look bad ass and custom and would be sick on one of my RZs. :D

Congrats on scoring those!

·
re-tarded
1,283 Posts
I got em for $600 shipped having no clue who made them. Only after I posted them somewhere did I find out about the Motorcyclist article.

they're probably going on my 14 WR450SM soon, right now it has Warp9 forged wheels on it

·
V4's FTW
10,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #931

·
re-tarded
1,283 Posts
I know when I asked him a few questions about them (and was told there are 2 sets in the wild) he said they have more rims available in various sizes. It's possible that they're willing to sell complete wheels, I don't know. Butterman Tool of Rio Rancho, NM (I contacted via FB).

·
V4's FTW
10,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #935
I spy an anti home invasion system behind the door :D
Haha!

Last remaining garden tool in the shop, rest has been banned to the garden shed where they belong. The boy made a new handle and I sharpened it, and it's too cold to walk across the yard :D

Wheel is off a euro-only VFR1200X, it's being used as a base for a coffee table along with a MS swingarm & one off bits, not to mention a nice piece of wood.

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,979 Posts
Seb that's cool as fuck, definitely want to see the finished product when you get there.

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,979 Posts
Been on the hunt for a proper fastener/small bits organizer, tired of the shitty plastic benchtop stuff. Found this on the local FB thing. The drawers are 8" wide and 28" deep, and each one slides out to a second detent on the main slides and they're also removable. Fuckin thing weighs like 200lbs empty.

Had the sheetmetal guys at work make up some dividers, still more drawers to complete but it's looking like it'll be a pretty good setup.

·
The friendly Ghost.
13,152 Posts
Finished quite a few of my rolling shelves and reorganized a bit.

I have 20 ft in front of the truck and a couple feet on each side. About ready to pull the engine, but will put together 3 more rolling work benches before starting it. 1 more at the height of the bench on the other side of the blue trash can and 2 more at the height of the table saw tucked under the table on the left.

Now I need some caster platforms for the trash cans...

Attachments

921 - 940 of 978 Posts