Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

961 - 978 of 978 Posts

·
V4's FTW
10,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #961
Well it's a good thing then you can't see the rest of the garage ATM :D The wall reel is the result of that corner being in that state as a leaky hose trolley has lived there for quite a while, it'll be sorted once I get to that part in cleaning up the whole garage.
My ocd thanks you :D

·
V4's FTW
10,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #963
So, not technically in the man cave, but I think it counts

I got my hands on a 55gal BelRay oil drum and cut it up to make planters - house project. The other ones will be painted because they'll be visible from the road but this one will stay like this outside my shop door.

I'm planning to fill it with flowers and either a flowering vine or maybe a hops vine that can grow up the guy wire.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,588 Posts

Still a far cry from anything that can be called clean or finished but still a nudge to the right direction. The progress is slow as I only seem to be able to get to the garage at night time nowadays but slowly chipping away at it.

Not looking forward to labeling all these, glad I only have to do it once... Should be a vast improvement to the vaguely categorized pick bins I used to have under the too small chem shelves.

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,979 Posts
Few months into the new house, just about have the garage set up as I want it for now.
Only items left to attend to are to are to run my big pile of scrap next to the welder to the scrapyard (can't see much of it behind the bikes), build the welding table, and wire the fuckin place as I only have the one fuckin outlet under the paddock stands... that should happen next week and the welding table can happen once that's done.
Also thinking about making a fold-down workbench under the paddock stands, we'll see.

Did a wee upgrade. Figure while I'm upgrading the bedroom I oughta upgrade the garage too :D

Bit hard to tell from the pics but it's a little more space (3rd bank) and a LOT better useable area.

Also did up a little battery rack for my power tool drawer...

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
mcanter… the monitor up high is the tits. Very Cool garage!!!
Beez.

·
Super Moderator
5,588 Posts

Fire curtains to the workshop to increase fire safety and restrict grinder spray spread. There will also be an 8mm aluminum slab between the curtains that will be grounded to the TIG welder, and a shelf rack on the left side wall for offcuts (which means I gotta relocate some tools on the tool wall but I've been meaning to do that anyway as you can see some tools don't quite fit as is)

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Not the size, but what you do with it, just ask Yan...
I love my little garage it’s my sanctuary just go there hide away from the world and tinker with bikes!

·
BLACK BELT
6,919 Posts
Damn, titan!

Totally sick ambiance. :knucks:

One of the most awesome spaces I've seen for building and getting creative.

·
hooligan quads
1,716 Posts
Damn, titan!

Totally sick ambiance. :knucks:

One of the most awesome spaces I've seen for building and getting creative.
It's the loft space (access over a bridge) of an old winding house so still have the old lifting gears in place. Build in 1886 I think.

Scroll to about half way down the page mate there is a bit on the history of the building

https://h-designs.co.uk/what-we-do

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,588 Posts
That is too cool! When I first saw the pictures I thought wait is that an ACTUAL cave?!

Reactions: titan

·
hooligan quads
1,716 Posts
That is too cool! When I first saw the pictures I thought wait is that an ACTUAL cave?!
It feels like one cold and a bit damp in places fully naturally decorated for Halloween . But just an amazing space to have, here's a picture when we first got in there. We were riding the husky around inside

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

961 - 978 of 978 Posts