Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

The Man Cave thread - post your garage pics!

268K views 978 replies 241 participants last post by  Smoker 
#1 ·
Seen these threads on a few forums, always gives me new ideas and ways to improve my own shop.

So, post up pics of your garage/workshop/basement retreat/carport/shed/dedicated lawn area, whatever! Show us where you D your W!

Here's a shot of mine at the beginning of this year - I've added to it and improved quite a bit in the last couple months, and I'm actually doing some improvements right now, so I'll post more pics tonight!

See less See more
#9 ·
I don't have any interior pics on the computer. But here is where I get to play:D It's a nice 30 x 40 and it's what sold me on buying the house.
I think a good garage would sell me on a property too! :thumbsup: Mine's 24x24.

#8 ·
Can you link it? I'll just whore my shop out in this one, I guess! :oops:

The other day I built this:

On the lift is my 83 VF750F restoration, I have a link to the build in my sig.

#11 ·
great timing i just took some pics the other day when this thread popped up
some of everything thats usually shoved in the garage and the garage for once clean, it gets that way every once in a while i need more space!!

Attachments

#12 ·
Built this recently, I need some more pics, but this is about 1/4 of my total bench space.

#17 ·
Still got some crap to get rid of and find a decent tool chest, but it's covered and holds shit. Good enough for now.

#26 ·
SebSpeed, Yep alex just started that today, i guess i could throw some pics in the cager section soon ;)

Catatonic, Believe me we have thought about doing it, the only thing we would have to worry about is hiding all the wood and stuff when the complex does their checks for flammable stuff in the garages.. But man it would be nice

#27 ·
Catatonic, Believe me we have thought about doing it, the only thing we would have to worry about is hiding all the wood and stuff when the complex does their checks for flammable stuff in the garages.. But man it would be nice
Flammable stuff in the garages? Do they know that there is probably gasoline in the tanks of the vehicles? :LolLolLolLol:
I know if I moved into an apartment I would get kicked out, sad but true.

#28 ·
Hahah yeah, were lucky cause the people that run the complex love us, we get away with just about everything but i think if i knocked the walls down i would get in a shit ton of trouble lol

#29 ·
i've got 2 more work benches & a frame table for a go-kart now...
& a quad & 2 minibikes...so, i'm almost out of room in my 3-car man cave...

but the stereo now has 4 more speakers hooked to it, mounted in the corners...

note the pull-up bar.

this is the back room. thats the hood from my opel, the cooler is usually stocked with shiner.

#40 ·
this is the back room. thats the hood from my opel, the cooler is usually stocked with shiner.
QUOTE]

Where in Tx did you find an Opel? It's not a Manta or GT, is it? :wtf:

#31 ·
Houses are a luxury, first you need a garage. :rock:

#33 ·
Hey who says garages are just for men? :D I'll have to post pics of my garages. I have one built into my condo and one I rent from a church. I want to consolidate though and get everything out of the church garage to save money. Plus it has a leaky roof. I'm hoping this winter I can clean out my basement of stuff I don't need, organize the rest, and have a little workshop down there instead of half-assing it like I have been for a while now.

#35 ·
Every time my friends imagine they had money the first thing they say is I'd buy this car, or that car, etc.

They ask me and I start with, Tig welder, lathe, milling machine, etc, and they're like WTF?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.