Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been cruising the forums a lot more since I dusted the cobwebs off the bike, but I'm building this one ground up before I move onto a new project.
I own a fabrication shop, build 4wds by day, and have all kinds of toys at night.

This is the current project.
I've built everything from the frame, leather, basically anything that is not the motor or wheels. Going to tear the motor down this winter for a performance upgrade.

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
Been cruising the forums a lot more since I dusted the cobwebs off the bike, but I'm building this one ground up before I move onto a new project.
I own a fabrication shop, build 4wds by day, and have all kinds of toys at night.

This is the current project.
I've built everything from the frame, leather, basically anything that is not the motor or wheels. Going to tear the motor down this winter for a performance upgrade.

i wanna see some pictures :D

Welcome to cf nice creation

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Of the offroaders? I'm sure I've got a couple......
I'd have to look for more, my day job is a lot of bumpers and roll cages, fairly typical stuff.

This was my personal ride before I tore it down.

I had to rebuild it after this...........

This one I built for a buddy, ground up, my design, its got a turboed SBC on propane. This pic was taken at a pretty big comp where he just took second place out of 2 dozen rigs from across north america.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Nice chop. We love all things 2 wheeled 4 wheeled as long as it can be riden/driven like a hooligan and 4wds fit the hooligan perfect lets see some pics!!!!

Welcome to CF

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice chop. We love all things 2 wheeled 4 wheeled as long as it can be riden/driven like a hooligan and 4wds fit the hooligan perfect lets see some pics!!!!

Welcome to CF
Thanks. I drive everything like a hooligan, the bike is about 100lbs lighter than stock now, and after a cam and piston kit this winter should be about 90hp, want to see if it will roll 9'3" long wheelies.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do have to say, I chuckle at the background on here.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
welcom in ya mad bastid;) LOL ya caint drive UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP trees LOL .AWesom vid and awesome hooliganism well dome mate :knucks:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts