Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Bump amigos! Even if you can't make it, buy one of these shirts as it's a part of HISTORY! Plus, they are guaranteed to make you smarter, sexier, and 9 out of 10 wearers of this shirt reported hair regrowth and p_ _ _s growth within one week of wearing!

true story...
No Oldrider, that's not whats going to happen when you get your shirt. :D

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^
:Evil_smile: Oh! ....Wait.........You said that's NOT going to happen? (JK) :muah:

Reactions: Stainr

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Nice disclaimer. Plants yeah that's it plants will grow.

Wait plants has too many letters in it. There are only three spaces in "p_ _ _ s" though.

Oops.

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Goof-balls! :bigred:

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
GONE!!! Shirt order has been placed and now just waiting for them to be printed and finally picked up. I want to thank the few that did buy shirts. And thanks to my actual mom who came through in the clutch and bought 10 so I could make the order. I look forward to seeing you all at here in Portland and give you the shirts. If I dont see you, your shirt will be mailed right after the event as promised to the address you gave me. If that address changes or what ever let me know so I can that that shirt to the right address.

THANKS AGAIN!!! SEE YA SOON!!!

·
Back at it for now.
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Shirts are going to be done and picked up in a couple weeks. Will post picks when there get here.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts