Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am back after several years. I found this forum not long after it was first started, was pretty active with several projects entered in Build Offs, but then life happened. Probably got too busy writing for magazines and chasing the Motojournalist bucks, but now I am down to Zero project machines and thought it was time to see this new forum world that has developed.

I was on here originally as ZXtasy, but for some reason I could not reuse that, but change is good. I am currently down to just 3 bikes; my tried and true Nekkid 2005 ZX-10, a 2013 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS, and my 1999 Yamaha TW-200 'ZombieStomper'. I still have a friends Bandit 1250 sitting as a finished custom, twice, waiting for him to get it. I created for him and then within months he let his adult step son ride it...made it 3 blocks before looping it and landing himself in the hospital. It sat for almost a year untouched and I finally rescued it again.

I will post pics and some of my other projects since off this board, like a 2008 Ninja 650R I picked up for 300.00. Hope to get to know some of you and enjoy the beauty that is Streetfighters! (Man I miss that magazine...)

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Couple of my non SF ZX-10's

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,609 Posts
Holy hell I LOVE that turbine headlight idea enough I might need to steal at least the concept of it to some future build, also a big nod to that nick you`ve chosen, been fiddling with any fjords of late? Be fun to see how many others get it ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Holy hell I LOVE that turbine headlight idea enough I might need to steal at least the concept of it to some future build, also a big nod to that nick you`ve chosen, been fiddling with any fjords of late? Be fun to see how many others get it ;)
Thank you, it , the turbine blade idea, was pretty fun to conceive, test print, then build. I think it gives the insects a fun little swirl before they are flung into my airbox/filter to their ultimate demise. And no Fjords....I am a Chevy man! LOL.

Also attached a couple of OS UMJ cafe/boobers I did as well as my Bagger, the C-14 "waki-saki".

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts