Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
381 - 399 of 399 Posts

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Re: November 2k11 Teaser Hunt

Can we setup a camera on the bike and record a ride and either post the whole video (speed it up until the next challenge is met) or post screenshots from it?

·
maldito loco
24 Posts

a bunch of videos would be pretty cool if you do it.

·
Do a skid!
2,821 Posts

Forgot about this until yesterday when the mrs reminded me. What a good wifey :D
Will get out and take some pics this arvo.

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts

In.

shit just got real. give me a few days tho. busy.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts

haha you know what I just realized.

I made this thread intending for it to be a 1 month hunt. I forgot about October. I just realized today that we are indeed in OCTOBER. 26 days in and I didn't know what month it was.

It is time for a vacation I believe. LOL

We will leave it as is and just let it go to the end of NOVEMBER. LOL

I had to share this even though it will for sure make me look like an idiot.

·
10,448 Posts

I noticed that when I first read the title but figured you were doing it because of the holidays and to give us northern riders a chance to get things done before we tear the bike apart. We can go with you being an idiot though. :D

I went for a ride to get some photos just invade you would end it early though.

·
Konichiwa Bitches
17,772 Posts

What, no fair requirement this month? And I'm going to the county fair tomorrow :(

·
10,448 Posts

I already had some of these completed but then I crashed the bike and had to take all the fairings off and change some stuff. Do I get bonus points for getting the photos again without the fairings? :)

What if I drop my pants in all the photos to show you the road rash? :D

·
10,448 Posts

It is midnight so here is my last minute entry! :party-smiley:

Bike on a bridge
It becomes a bridge ~20 seconds into the video and stays a bridge until ~2:00.

Wheelie in traffic
Graffiti skully
Hooters girl

Your bike in doors
This one was a bit more difficult because this is the only bike that would fit through the door and the rear suspension hasn't been welded on yet so I had to carry the thing inside.

Water tower

River
because the ground was wet the kickstand sunk into the grass and the bike started falling over a couple seconds after I took this photo. lol

Customfighters.com graffiti or decal
Police dog

Airplane

Your bike in print with Skully in pic
Military tribute

Your bike on a track...bonus for skully

You riding in silly costume

Historical marker
See the "Airplane" picture above for proof that my bike was there.

National park
State park
Bike rally

National monument
Closest thing around here is this Abraham Lincoln statue near the Milwaukee Art Museum. I'm an idiot and deleted the photo from further back with the bike and the statue. Still think it's a cool photo so I threw it in to see how nice the judge(s) is/are.

Wild animal
It's blurry because I had to run into the road to get the photo otherwise I wouldn't have even been able to the full bike in the picture. lol

Male stripper
Hooker
Pimp

Factory

Boat
I spent ~10min trying to figure out how to get the panorama mode to work on the camera. I gave up so here is what I tried to make panoramic.

Cruise ship
Large fire
Theme park
Kissing on your bike...bonus for girl on girl

Riding in the rain

Riding in the snow

The beach
I went back the next morning and got a really neat B/W sunrise photo from this spot but it's hard to see the beach so this will have to do.

Military equipment i.e. Tank, battleship, bigass truck

1%er

·
Konichiwa Bitches
17,772 Posts

I kept meaning to....ride over a bridge/past historical markers/past a military tribute park/etc nearly every day....but, I'm usually running late to get to work, and on the way home it's too dark to see anything.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts

AS the default entry yes you do.

However looking at your pictures it woulda taken someone doing somethin really cool to beat that creative Track one. Awesome way to interpret that. Plus awesome pic too.

Now for some discussion. Do yall want to do a winter hunt? If not this section will be closed till Spring.

I guess we can put it to a vote.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Congrats Racing Geek

For winning the last of the Teaser hunts. He wins a free month of VIP.

Look through his pictures and you will see that even if there would have been some competition that it woulda been tough to beat him. Some great pictures and some great ways to interpret the tasks.

·
10,448 Posts

I won't be doing a winter hunt unless it's for 4 wheeled vehicles since the bikes will be put away very soon. First snow is supposed to come this afternoon so I had to take the Jeep to school instead of the Triumph. If people in the south want to keep going with the scavenger hunts I'll watch enviously. :D

381 - 399 of 399 Posts