Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Flashburnt
3,886 Posts
Just to let you know, i dont know what brand i used, but i used some gloss black engine paint, and it chips really easy. Other people have noted it chips. I dont know what im going to do engine paint wise. But i do like your plans for the tail. keep it going!

·
Customfighters UK
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
QUote from your post talking 'bout yer fender,,,

front mud guard just needs sanding an laqure and considering its spray cans its fuckin perfect, i just spray then sand then spray some more easy summet will go wrong now lol)!!

That is JUST the attitude, "my work" "My bike" "MY LIFE!"!

that makes ME a fighter, my bike is too stock for the likes of MOST of the qualifiers around here, but I love it, and If I wantta spend a grand on paint, or $7.36 US, than its up to me and like the Whore got told, by the John with the 3" cock, "Myself to start with, you got any ideas about what you want you better get started now!" (in response to a giggled ? 'bout who ya' gonna please with that thing?) I know the seniors like me dint need the set line but there are kidz about,,, but its a hella old joke.

PUNK!

*sleazy lizard like voice like an old chain being drug throug leaves*

Nicccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccce! good work and nice shop. I bet that rock wall outside your shop has some stories, wwII, I? wow. can I come to england and visit? Don't f'ing say yyess,, you have NO IDEA how serious I am 'bout bolting! need a vaca,,, naw, will save the nice holiday ('membered speaking to a brit) for CARLISLE!

any shop is a good shop if there is work being don in and about it!

get a setting on yer cam so we can see your notes better bro, they look interesting,,

be well
jh
lol thanks man the paint its a bit nerve racking but if you fuck up just sand an re-do if you scratch a £1000 paint :hairpull:
hey if ya wanna come crash at mine feel free best roads and view in the country!! the walls dont have much of a story (used to be a barn) but we didnt have any action in the wars round my area...... carlisle is bout 30 miles from me.

im ditchin that muddy an gonna build my own thanks for all the support guys

·
Customfighters UK
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
seems there will be more than one unibody bike in this buildoff...seein as thats been my design since the get...let the best man win:rock:
thinking of ditching that idea now man too many design faults with it but will be vry interested to see you doing it!!!

·
Cheesus loves you
3,038 Posts
Why not just use ceramic engine paint from an auto parts store? 500 degree low gloss works great on wheels and swingarms - pretty tough I mean.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I used wilkinsons Enamel paint on my engine happy with that it aint to bad and its quite cheap to.

·
Customfighters UK
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
gce i whent in to halfords an had nothing gloss an vht, will have a nose around for that ceramic paint thanks dude
but loopy isnt hammerite enamel?

·
Registered
413 Posts
gce i whent in to halfords an had nothing gloss an vht, will have a nose around for that ceramic paint thanks dude
but loopy isnt hammerite enamel?
Yer but it has stuck and looks gd but let me know if you find ceramic paint and how it goes

·
Work Hard, Do Good Work!
315 Posts
I thought the big bulk fender had potential, but lost faith in it after the cut, could be the supports still have "zoom" potential, and you gotta use something anyway, for your build of a fender,,

but its a nice build!

oh I a m confused, more than normal, carlilse pen,, usa? Cumbria England?

me gonna get numb and think on that, promise not to be posting for hours!!

·
Fighterering since 1998
1,204 Posts
just an fyi, hammerite isnt supposed to be used on engine, due to it's heat constraints.

·
Customfighters UK
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
jhrex no i live near carlisle in cumbria lol, an no i hav an idea for the "fender" an that stock one is not right in sooooo many ways

thasick1 enamal is fine i tested it in my coal fire :D i put a touch on the end of the poker an held it in + i used enamal on my bandit engine it was fine :)

inferno the carbon fiber is solid like 2 mm thick so should be very solid

thanks for all your support and kind words :D

·
VTR fighter
1,391 Posts
WOW good progress, it's gonna look fuckin ace :D keep it up.

·
VTR fighter
1,391 Posts
Aww, i miss star she's an ace dog :D i wanna go back up sometime n see ur bike too, not been up since u got it.

·
VTR fighter
1,391 Posts
Will do, got theory today and i just passed a test 100% so i might pass :D

61 - 80 of 108 Posts