Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Knows nothing....
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard all the rave reviews about TRS. Everything has been positive. So, I decided to give them a shout. I have called twice inquiring about their products. First time, the rep was short and rude, I ended the conversation after being cut off numerous times. Then today, I called asking if they had any D3S bulbs for a custom headlight. The rep was condescending on every answer, he was typing away on his keyboard and laughed a few times midway through a question. I knew I didn't have his attention when I asked him if I should do more research, he said oh yeah for sure. Then hung up. Has anyone else had any issues with their customer service? It definitely has left a bad taste.

Who at TRS is the person I need to talk to to get set up with some lights?

·
Mad Sconnie
2,602 Posts
I've bought from them several times with no problem at all. They're usually really good with answering questions and making custom bundles if I was looking.

Matt is the owner, his email is [email protected]. I've gone directly to him before if I needed anything specific, and he's always been good to me.

·
I think im lost
573 Posts
I haven't had any problems with them at all...
I've made 2 orders through them so far
And the second one was a custom order that needed a special wiring harness built for it...
No issues at all...

Sonds like u got on with someone having a bad day or don't care..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you for mentioning this to others as well as asking if anyone else had such an issue, as you gave us another chance when we ultimately didn't deserve it!

I'm very sorry that your experience with us to date has not been as good as others have led you to believe. I'm not quite sure if someone may have just been a bit too lax on the phone or having a bad day or really what could've happened, but there's ultimately no excuse. I urge the Customer Service Manager, Zach, to tell his team to drop all of their personal issues at the door as we're here for customer service first.

Given the opportunity to earn you as a customer, we'll bend over backward especially given the sour taste you received with your initial experience.

Please don't hesitate to email me directly if you have any other questions or concerns and I can gladly help out: [email protected]

Andrew Powers
VP Sales

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.