Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
May be a cannibal?
109 Posts
I'd probably duck into the changing rooms, since he's at Macy's, and switch clothes. With all the trouble he's about to get into, might as well add shoplifting to the list.

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Dude was cook'n. I was pull'n for him to get away. Even with all the heli's he would have been smart to ditch the bike in a less conspicuous spot. He had the time to walk deep into the mall buy new close and walk away.

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
i dont know if could of left my bike like that,i have an attachment to them;its hard enough to sell em when i need to but just to ditch it cause i did somethin stupid on it...i dont know if could

·
I WRECK ALOT
144 Posts
i imagine he's just a moron because of what he just did.... ive actually made an active attempt at riding less squid-like..... lane splitting when traffic is moving plenty fast (80mph-ish), no public stoppies, dont have a wheelie problem on the 250, no burnouts... you know the usual "look at that idiot" stuff haha

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
With people starting to rally to have motorcycles banned from public roads I try to be a more polite rider when traffic is around.

·
Registered
161 Posts
What his plan should have been...

-Buy a change of clothes, change in the restroom and dispose of old clothes and the hat.
-Bought another change of clothes from a different store, change in another restroom and toss the clothes you just bought.
-Maybe do that one more time.
-Get some food, sit down in the food court and eat
-Shop around some more so that you have bags.
-Call a buddy to meet you in the mall, walk around and walk out together and leave in his car.

There is no way in hell they could ask around and figure out what you ended up wearing or identify you before you left. He was doing so well until he left the mall wearing the same fucking thing he went in with. What a moron. :stupid:

Oh yeah, and the bike was stolen. I saw the vid with a backstory a couple months back.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
I'm pretty sure when you're being chased by helicopters, rational strategization isn't the easiest thing in the world.

·
Registered
161 Posts
haelo said:
I'm pretty sure when you're being chased by helicopters, rational strategization isn't the easiest thing in the world.
You may have a point. :LolLolLolLol:

But at least one change of clothes... i mean come on.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts