Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am waiting on parts to put my carbs back together and desided this weekend I wanted to start her new paint. I wasnt feeling the flat black look from the PO because I feel like there is no creativity or originality in that but some people love it but I strive to be different. This is just a temporary paint until I can have my painter paint it for real. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are some more updates. The start didn't seem to get much attention but I think the end picture will look nice.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you have any pictures of your friends bike? I would be interested to see it. I want to still chop the tail on this FJ to give it a little more modern and streetfighter type look.

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
Do you have any pictures of your friends bike? I would be interested to see it. I want to still chop the tail on this FJ to give it a little more modern and streetfighter type look.
dont bother chopping up stock plastics if thats what you are talking about.
purists will pay good money for those. Being as this subframe is removeable and the frame is steel, you can swap another subframe and tail on.

plus chopped tail plastics are a tacky and lazy modification.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well what I more had in mind is to take the factory plastics off and fiberglass my own on the same subframe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts