Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bikes, Bitches and Beer
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody seen Miller around?
His user profile says he hasnt been active since april 2013.
Does anybody know anything? I have been away from CF forums for a couple months, i may have missed threads about all of this already.
If so... please share the thread links so i can have a read.
thanx

·
escape from prison planet
2,296 Posts
Re: Thw whereabouts of AB420

last i heard he was doing a forum for aquarium fish or something.

·
Winter's comin... :(
4,869 Posts

I'm sorta.. looking for him too. If anyone knows anything, PM me.

·
4,869 Posts

PS his Old Lady posts onFB about once a week... CJ hasn't been on (obviously on) in awhile though.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Has anybody seen Miller around?
His user profile says he hasnt been active since april 2013.
Does anybody know anything? I have been away from CF forums for a couple months, i may have missed threads about all of this already.
If so... please share the thread links so i can have a read.
thanx

P.S. i made a typo in the thread title. Can somebody correct it please.
The*
tiypo fixed mate;)

·
Bikes, Bitches and Beer
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks like AB420 is the new fathead_03
accept on a much larger scale

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
Reactions: Christ

·
Bikes, Bitches and Beer
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55381&highlight=ab420

Pretty sure we covered this before money was exchanged. Due diligence is always the responsibility of the investor
I wouldnt be such a poor sport about losing my money if Chris actually answered emails and responed to me, stating that our investment has taken down fall.

But instead he has vanished off of the planet. Lost all communication, no insight on anything.

NOT PROPER BUSINESS ETIQUETTE

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
I wouldnt be such a poor sport about losing my money if Chris actually answered emails and responed to me, stating that our investment has taken down fall.

But instead he has vanished off of the planet. Lost all communication, no insight on anything.

NOT PROPER BUSINESS ETIQUETTE
sorry, my post seemed brash. I wasn't trying to take away from anything you lost. I agree with you. comunication is key. Someone may want to point out to Chris that wire fraud is a pretty big deal. Not saying this is wire fraud, but disapearing without comunication after taking investments can attract attention from those who may construe it as such.

Reactions: Christ

·
Bikes, Bitches and Beer
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, i received and email from chris today.
And i found out that he is still alive, which is a good thing.
So i guess we can call the matter resolved.

·
4,869 Posts
Yes, he posted an update to the updates forum today. He also contacted me about more personal matters that we're working to resolve as well.

Reactions: ed563

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts

I'm here... kicking and fighting to not be swallowed up by life's constant barrage. It has been a rough road for me, and have barely kept my head above water for a long time.

Making that forum successful and making money for the investors is high on my priority list, but my family is always #1 - and I've barely been able to keep up with those responsibilities due to financial, health and personal issues within my family.

But I am still here, and I'm still doing what I can.

For the investors - you have access to the update site, I just posted more details there:
http://ft.5u5.us/2014/12/04/i-am-still-here/

1 - 15 of 15 Posts