Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so jazzed. I got an intro today to a guy here that is all over the street fighter seen and wants to get a bike ASAP and fighter it up. Here in Shanghai as well. I turned him onto the site also.

That makes three western hooligans here ready to fighter it up.

I'm so happy I could shit! Finally someone to ride with thats not a fucken snobby corperate suit and is agressive! Also found a back country road newly paved 4 laner with no one there. Its built for future use by cars now only a few trucks and bikes. Totally cool to go try stuntingn on YEAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Life is good... the fighter seen comes to China.... it was only a matter of time....street fighter manifest destiny - Soon world domination! :ninja: :baseball: :muah:

·
shmi
2 Posts
hey wots up,glad ur so chuffed with hookin up with some decent okes man. dont u wanne go ty that strip and let us know how it's fine new pave rides like!!!!!!! burn it & turn it all the way bro!!!!:rock:

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It all comes down to the members being cool and policing themselves up man no one lets dick heads get away with shit here and every ones open and cool.

Fuck I love coming here and reading shit man. Best part is there is no ciritsim cause everyone is doing their own thing and everone else respects that even if its not for them..... well except for Adam we still get to bust his balls, right?

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
ChinaSteve said:
It all comes down to the members being cool and policing themselves up man no one lets dick heads get away with shit here and every ones open and cool.

Fuck I love coming here and reading shit man. Best part is there is no ciritsim cause everyone is doing their own thing and everone else respects that even if its not for them.....
Thanks for your kind words! :cfcartman:

well except for Adam we still get to bust his balls, right?
but of course! :LolLolLolLol:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
ChinaSteve said:

Fuck I love coming here and reading shit man. Best part is there is no ciritsim cause everyone is doing their own thing and everone else respects that even if its not for them..... well except for Adam we still get to bust his balls, right?

:LolLolLolLol: :muah:

haha i love it!

:cfrocks:

and yah go ahead, as long as no one gets sour when i return the favor!

:cfcartman:

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yamaha Rules... oh was that even an issue in dispute?

"Friends don't let friends ride Hondas"

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
ChinaSteve said:
"Friends don't let friends ride Hondas"

youre right, i dont LET my friends ride hondas, i MAKE them!

:metal: :honda: :metal:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
ask milla! i bet hes happy i got him to buy a honda! arent you milla?!

and uh greeny how you liking your new rides??

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
looks like BB is rapidly becoming our residents sign maker! wOoT!

:metal:

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
929_adam said:
looks like BB is rapidly becoming our residents sign maker! wOoT!

:metal:
Yea he is! It's nice to see some more Custom Fighters artwork from our members!

That gives me an idea...

maybe I could make a specail gallery in our picture gallery for members to upload Custom Fighters artwork to? I know Zero-Optix has some cool stuff to contribute as well!

What ya think? Custom Fighters Member Artwork Gallery?

·
ab420 said:
Yea he is! It's nice to see some more Custom Fighters artwork from our members!

That gives me an idea...

maybe I could make a specail gallery in our picture gallery for members to upload Custom Fighters artwork to? I know Zero-Optix has some cool stuff to contribute as well!

What ya think? Custom Fighters Member Artwork Gallery?
:party-smiley: Whoop! Yea C'mon Guys, all you need on a winter night is a few buds, a keybrd and a sprinkle of imagination...

Cut Loose 'till Spring...Yes Please! Bel if ever you read this I'ts a Fkn Weeze only ok

1 - 20 of 22 Posts