Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
The Black Arm-y
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The New Old Gixxer.

Not a slabside. But I bought it and it is rad.

1994 GSX-R 750, 92XX miles on it when I got it. Paid 3k, no plans to fight it for a while, maybe longer.

Attachments

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,147 Posts
Thats not a slabside Mate,
its a SLINGSHOT

·
The Black Arm-y
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Word? Thanks Joe, fucking cool when they are naked either way. Haha, blue book is 2440 but it is super clean.

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,147 Posts

SLAB SIDE

SLINGSHOT

·
The Black Arm-y
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is the price cool? Seems like a legit price for a bike that clean. I just need to sell my Lincoln so I don't feel as guilty for spending loot. But being without a bike for a month is driving me mad.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
If I bought that its be sitting in my living room. There's gotta be a good runner that is fugly looking for 1/4 of the price you can pick up. Then you'll have all that extra cash to blow on parts

·
Commander Cool
9,707 Posts
94 isn't slingshot. It's WC.

And slab side is the coolest of them all.

In saying that, though.. That is a really nice example of a WC. I wouldn't be modding that, I'd leave it as it is. Fucking gorgeous for nearly 20 years old

·
Super Moderator
3,049 Posts
The 750W you linked to does look extremely clean but 3K seems high, especially if you're gonna strip it down and mod it.

Just my $0.02.

Later, Doug

Reactions: McBlacken

·
The Black Arm-y
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm not going to fight it anytime soon. I love how it looks as is. But I like knowing I have the potential for a mean fighter if it ever comes to that. Thanks for the feedback, I'll probably grab it, now I'll just have more motivation to sell my continental. Glad being back, it feels like forever I was trapped in the land of the HD's you guys wouldn't believe how many "badass biker brothers" I met in these last two years. Fucking hell. Haha.

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
the type of bike you have/own doesn't mean that is the type of people you have to hang out with.

if it has two wheels and goes vroom vrooom (yeah i am looking at you electric bikes!) I am cool with it

money is the only thing holding me back but if i had my way i'd have my big twin, a big I4 a hard tail and my sporty vtwin and probably an enduo/adventure bike

·
The Black Arm-y
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Shit if it were up to me I would have one of every bike. My Harley was badass and a blast to ride. But I didn't realize how fast I would be immersed in the MC and Harley scene. The first night my friends and I went out here in SD we were asked if we were cops and had "81" wannabe's looking over our bikes, ridiculous.
The scene here in **** is pretty wild. However,I was lucky enough to officially hang around with the Boozefighters out here in East County for 9 months. I had a blast with those guys. But I quit when I passed the Border Patrol entrance exam and chose to pursue that.

I wish the fighter scene was as active as the "big bad biker" scene here.

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
i just needed a change and needed to stop being able to go 100MPH with a wrist twist.

the bike i have will do 100 very steady but i have to work at it for that to happen.

everyone i knew that rode fighters is more interested in polishing it with a rag rather then riding it, Gave up bikes all together moved or doesnt have time. so i am riding solo these days.. unfortunately commuting mostly

met a few dudes from another forum that ride chops. I will build up another I4 just not any time soon, i ducked out on a 60MPH over ticket and that was it for me.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Sweet now let's see some new pics and a video

1 - 20 of 45 Posts