Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my friday started like most any, got off work headed home and then without warning.....BEER!! Thats right, I was sideswiped by a severe case of drunk... Mix in a dash of craigslist and you have a cocktail developed by satan to destroy your financial security. Thats when I found it, "THE DEAL OF THE CENTURY!!" a 92' CBR600 F2... $600. I know right?! Clean title, runs (sorta) I mean it really was a challenge...... Challenge Accepted!! A few emails later...BAM, herpes!! And then I went to Modesto and picked up this beauty. After a few months of "yes. no. Yes. No. YES, YES, YES!! So now here we are. What will become of this bike? I dunno, I'll either flake and stop half way just to part it out or I'll finish it. Either way its going to be legen... wait for it

Heres a picture...

....dary.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF.....

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
:LolLolLolLol: Yep! You belong here xxxotiknightz! Enjoyed the intro & the picture! Welcome to CF.....;)......and REPPED!

·
4,400 Posts
Good intro. Welcome to CF

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys. Im in the Vacaville area. I just picked up a new seat today in SF and its "hella comfortable" according to the chick i got it from. Im hoping to have it running by the end of June.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts