Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally for her fired up the other day after a long fall and winter in the shed. She was only runnin on 3 cylinders though and was back firin between every twist of the throttle. Just gotta clean the plugs off tweak the carbs a little bit and she should be good to go.

But after being a little bitch and not doing what I wanted her to do I yelled at her.. The dump bitch fell over crying.

I think Ill be nice to her today and clean her up and give her a hug to make her fell better. But what she doesnt know is when the good weather come's lol...

:evilred:Im gonna ride her hard as hell :evilred:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
nice sets. good thing you have a cage...and a shocker sticker!

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
phew...good thing it fell where it did, it almost hit the nice bike!

:D j/k I like your FZ! At least your bike is set up to be able to handle stuff like that, and the rearsets look wicked on there!

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
endo said:
phew...good thing it fell where it did, it almost hit the nice bike!

:D j/k I like your FZ! At least your bike is set up to be able to handle stuff like that, and the rearsets look wicked on there!
I wasnt worried about it hitting that other bike.. Since that back tire was blown off it never sat right anyways. I parked it far enough away, I was expecting it would do it anyways.

More pix to come with the rearsets on.. I tickered a little bit on Sat and Ill be working on it all day today. I put in those emulsion tubes in the other day that another member on here hooked me up with direct from Factory Pro. Once I get it out on the road I can dial it in, I cant do it parked.

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
trav72 said:
Is it me or is that a big fucking shed?!
heh you should see my garage..

lol nah, I pulled it out of the shed the other day and brought it over to my buddy's house. He's got a heated 2 car that he cant fit his truck in, so he made it my shop lol

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Where Did you get the "Shocker" Stickers ??? :party-smiley: :LolLolLolLol:

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
catman said:
Where Did you get the "Shocker" Stickers ??? :party-smiley: :LolLolLolLol:

Some guy on another site was selling them for like $2.50 a piece, so I snagged one.

I need more, Ill be looking soon.

They sell them on ebay but there a different style, not like mine

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
those same stickers are actually made for a local car club here, i'll post a link for them if i can find it.

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
cold haelo???

spyders gonna buy that guy out of his inventory for big shocker stix.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
That's why it fell over so easy I bet. Got over the balance point on the edge of the tire and whomp

1 - 18 of 18 Posts