Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Northern Neighbour
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

or

Alien = $100-ish CDN shipped to my door.

Dual Round = $500-ish CDN shipped to my door.

I loves the look of the dual round, but realistically, i can get a sick Tripple clamp and risers with the Alien unit, instead of the dual rounds alone.

Thoughs/disscuss.

See avatar for bike pic.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm not a fan of the aliens. I am a big fan of the simple twin lamp. (I plan on installing a set myself this off season)

·
Fcuk bitches, get money.
167 Posts
i like both of em.. n would most likely install the alien ones on my bike for more of a fighterish look. but i think lots of peoples have those or ones that are similiar. be different ? :) or save your self some $$$ n go with the aliens?

·
Northern Neighbour
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^^ grrrrr.... you're as indecisive as me.

I really WANT the dual rounds, but for the cost of the dual rounds i can get the alien +

hmmmmm......... my mechanic offered to drill my current tripple, and he has some triumph risers...but specific made shit is wicked nice.

·
55 Posts
i have the alien for my bike, except i have the ufo one, i got it for $50 shipped from a guy on stuntusa.com, and he has more, i would go with the alien and the bars anyday, not even a question, those bars are freakin sweet, i like the dual lights, but i really like the look the alien gives you, plus, look at the cash you save, go with the alien and get the bars with the extra cash

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
i think the alien headlight looks fuggin ugly!

i saw it on a buddies gixxer today and remarked how shitty it looked. theres other options for cheaper headlights.

wasnt someone posting a nice dual round setup for $250 shipped?? powdercoated black??? (az_somthing??)

i think the acerbis cyclops is a much better lookin headlight than the alien, and you can get it for less than $100.

seek out ALL your options before you go buying. :D

·
Northern Neighbour
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
929_adam said:
i just found the thread and bump'd it up.

links to here

http://aztec8.com/_wsn/page3.html
***bodyguard theme music softly starts......

"aaaaannnnnnndd IIIIIIIiiiiiIIIIIIIeeeeeeIIIIIII will alllllwayysss looove youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuOOOOOOO000000ouuuuu"

That's a killer deal! Mini-turn signals for $15 too!! that's nothing!

I love you like i love my TV. (a manly kinda love:LolLolLolLol: )

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
just tryin to help. haha. dont be gay dood. dont be gay. lollolololol:cfcartman:

·
Northern Neighbour
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I SAID LIKE MY TV!!!!!!...now if i said "like my bike",that would be a gay type of love....as i love my bike like i love your mother....(too far? :D ) :LolLolLolLol:

Your parents were obviously not hippy's. :D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
hahhaha. i was only kidding.

and my parents were very much so hippies. just ask miller. he always used to tell me that no matter how much i didnt wanna be i had some hippie deep inside my heart. ahhaa
:LolLolLolLol:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
PhatRR said:
i love my bike like i love your mother....(too far? :D ) :LolLolLolLol:

that doesnt offend me. but be careful. i know my mom and dad check the site out sometimes. hahaha.

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
929_adam said:
hahhaha. i was only kidding.

and my parents were very much so hippies. just ask miller. he always used to tell me that no matter how much i didnt wanna be i had some hippie deep inside my heart. ahhaa
:LolLolLolLol:
His parents make the Grateful Dead look like a bunch of metalheads! Seriously though, they are some of the best people in the world!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts