Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here is one pic of me setting up for the coming S turns.

Hard right - decreasing radius left - short straight - 90 degree left - short straight right into a dog leg left and then WFO to the front straight - Cross the Start / Finish line...end of season!

The bike was smoking fast as the temps were a little cooler and the third session I opened her up for the last time. Slid a bit here and there and puckered my ass on a couple corners.....Good times...good times.

My three mates came through ok despite one foot peg breaking off his bike as Paul hit the S turns Drove straight of track into the grass - small drop on the right side - in the pits - fix the peg - back on track in 15 minutes right as rain.

We made a lot of good contacts and next season we have a 3 man race team bulding up with interest from some pottential sponsors.

The Chinese said they are willing to let us foreigners race with them in the Nationals but only of we don't constantly kick their ass. 250cc 2 strokes are the max size as the have small tight tracks.

I got a team I sponsored suits for that re-niged on the contract so I am out to kick their fucken ass next season ha ha.. out for blood!

A few more pics to post found a girl walking by as well who agreed to wear the leather umbrella girl dress but it was so frigin cold she would not take her undershirt off and wear it proper. Don't blame her it was friging cold out!

The bike gets moved to an art gallery, store, cafe trendy euro trashs bar this week. Plans t make astand lean it over and plaec a leather clad Manakin draggin its knee on teh floor on top of her. Will make pics when its installed.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
sounds like its going great! gonna start a US team as well?? HINT HINT! hah.

that display sounds awesome! i want one of those in my living room!

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh the display idea got shit canned last minute by the "Visual sales" bitch.

Oh well, now I can do a proper post season teardown and rebuild.

The gang at the track

The little fucker to the girls right is a fast little bastard!

But then he's on a new GSXR 600 his buddy is on a 1000 GSXR.
They kill me in the straights but I can hang in the corners. Makes me want to go get a 4 stroke again. :-(

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
and a machinist with a bucnh of cad cam experience (thats me)

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
and a mechanic...man, with backing like that, I'm hearing GP rumours!

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your right I do need all of you...all I need to do is now is shave 20 year of my life so I am 24 again then I can contend! Ha ha.

Thanks for the compiments. I worked my ass off getting a totally not maintained, piece of shit, street beat bike back into riding shape never mind somethng that was track worthy.

The guy in the back with the white leathers like mine is Cello. He is faster than me by a second or so a lap. If he lost 20 lbs or so he would be real fast ha ha.

If not for himI would not be at the track. He owns a yamaha dealership here and sponsors me all the track time and mechanical work for free. I just show up and ride.

The guy in the black leathers on the far right is Arron from Canada (1/2 German 1/2 Chinese) new to our team and new to racing, but fearless.

The pudgy guy on the far left is Paul and while he can not ride a bike all that fast he is a driver for the Chinese A-1 Carts team and he is one fo the fastest A-1 drivers in China. His team mate used to be a shanghai taxi driver...makes sense if you ever saw the way they drive over here ha ha

The girl in the middle - I have clue who she is she just fit the umbrella girl dress and we shived her in the picture. I think we need a better looking long legged umbrella girl ,ha!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
...hey...uhh...im just 25...and in great shape, and naturally fast! hahah!

:rock:

·
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
then get to the track biatch! stop your posing! :LolLolLolLol:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
oh. . . this spring it IS on for sure. NHIS will be seeing some custom fighterers flying around the track.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts