Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend is supposed to be nice. Anyone down to go to newport or something on Sunday. I can't find anyone to ride with. I must be to old ;)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
im supposed to go to someones graduation that day.

also that weekend is bike week at Laconia. :rock:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
nah. its not all harley guys. i know a ton of sportbikers that are going up. . . the twowheelforums guys were seein if we wanted to ride up with em.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
id be out bro but im ordering a new tire for the bike tonight and dont think that it will be here and on in time...

plus i have family comming out from ohio so dont think i will be able to sneek out:(

i test for my first degree black belt the following weekend so i dont know if i will be physicaly able to ride that weekend:LolLolLolLol:

·
Registered
46 Posts
929_adam said:
nah. its not all harley guys. i know a ton of sportbikers that are going up. . . the twowheelforums guys were seein if we wanted to ride up with em.
oh really? I thought Laconia was all about leather chaps, big beards, Paps Blue Ribbon, and slow bikes, my bad! :LolLolLolLol:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i test for my first degree black belt the following weekend so i dont know if i will be physicaly able to ride that weekend:LolLolLolLol:[/QUOTE said:
You are going to be sore as hell! Good luck and kick some ass :rock:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts