1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
UnicycleMode
7,569 Posts
Here in Wisco we don't have to do anything more than print off forms, cut a check, and send it all in appropriately filled out. It's a great, and often times sketchy system. :D

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I did a bunch of read on this a while ago but I think I recall it had to be under like 450cc or something. I might just be remembering it wrong. And the other thing is if you ever try to sell it you still won't have a title

·
9 Posts
I'm doing this with an xr250l as well
I have all the paperwork filled out i just need to get a money order and send it in
I called the vermont DMV and got the nada value and i hve to pay taxes on $650 even though i only paid $300
When i called it said that my call may be transfered to an INMATE at a correctional facility(jail) they have prisoners(in jail) working for the dmv answering phones to help people!!

@94yzf75fighter you can get a title from your state when you transfer the reg to your state (as long as your state gives them)you just have to tell the rmv that vermont doesn't give titles to bikes under 250cc(even brand new ones) or any vehicles over 15 yr's old

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dude, this isn't just for dirtys or tards this is for fucking anything
oh yea i know :)

figured i'd drop it here tho. less attention

minimum is 500 btw if you can hustle it for tax purposes, viper.

does anyone have a non titled stingray, mach 1 or charger for sale? :)

Reactions: shift1313

·
9 Posts
yea but they check the NADA value and use the lowest price for it and if its under 500 you have to pay tax on $500 but if its worth over 500 you have to pay tax on the amount they say its worth (I saw the 500 minimum too on vt's dmv site and was like damn i have to pay tax on 500 when i only spent 3 but i called and they said $650)but that's why they let people who don't live there register stuff there for the tax $....... but I'm not gonna complain its getting me a title! [email protected] if you're doing a car you have to get a vin check done and get an odometer statement too

1 - 9 of 9 Posts