1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
if only i could get that head light for my bike i would looks awsome

·
Registered
132 Posts
Guess I know which section of the forum I can find you lurking in then Sradsix LOL

Very nice pic, though I was sitting next to you when you did it :)

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
damm thatsa fine bit of artwork mate !

·
Registered
132 Posts
Isn't it about time you showed us a new pic? You must have loads hiding in your computer somewhere - Come on get posting :)

·
That guy
4,468 Posts
Ok Ill say it, pictures awesome don't get me wrong, but that headlight is straight off a Yamaha or Honda.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I can do that, its only an overlay so easy enough (when I remember how I did it the 1st time lmao)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok done this one for now in the same style , suffice to say would probably look crap as a pain job though :)

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Quick Question. . . I would like to use this on a T Shirt. Is this ok with you? and also is it possible to have the Cat only in the Picture with no background? I am trying to upload this to a t shirt company here in germany and the less that needs to be printed on the better. Is this possible? also if you know how to do it on GIMP you can let me know and i will try it out. This is awesome once again Thanx!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That part is really easy - I never drew the cat (nor did I claim to) I only did the overlays, I will dig up the original image and put on a white background for you.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts