Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I like the clock cookie. So I now have 45 days and my daughters birthday is this weekend and I'll be away for almost so I really need to get cracking.

·
Just Here For The Party
696 Posts
At moments like this, I like to remember to

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,526 Posts
Yeah, just over 40 days an I still don't have a roller... think I'm gonna get DNFucked. Again... second year entering the same bike. Guess that's what you get trying to build a forkless front end with zero build experience and a two year old in the house.

Ah well, I'll be pretty happy if I DO have a roller by the time its done. Maybe post a video of it going down hill.

·
Administrator
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

30 days?! Fook!

Just called the powdercoaters: 2 week turn-around on parts.
Estimated time until i'm going to be in a position to break down the bike: 2 weeks.
That leaves..... fook.

·
Administrator
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
To be fair.... I've been spending a fair bit of time helping a fellow cfer finish his bike
I'd noticed the "Relaxwarrior32" bike lurking in the background!

2 great looking builds.

:shocker:

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Damn only 22 days left!!!!!!! Fuck subframe is getting finished today and motor is going in. This is going to come down to the wire.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
How many of you guys think you're going to finish in time?

I know I need every last second to be able to finish on time.

·
Administrator
5,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Trying my damnedest to finish. A full custom bike in less than 7 months on a tight budgets with jobs, families, friends and a life really isn't a walk in the park.

Every day for what seems like forever i've finished work and either gone to my other work, or straight to working on the bike. Eat when i can, see the girlfriend when i can (which is crazy, we live together), sleep when i can. Repeat. When this is done, i need a frickin holiday. Actually i am going on holiday. On the 24th May. GMT. So that's nearly 2 days less build time. Yay. :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.