Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening, all!

Well, after lurking for some time now, and dabbling in the For Sale/Wanted section, figured I would PROPERLY introduce myself here. I just recently started into bikes about 2 yrs ago with a 96 Katana 750 I got a killer deal on, and kinda went from there.....

Here was my first bike ever.
Before:

After:

Restored after about 5-6 months and made a 500% profit

Now I've got:

2001 SV650 wrecked track bike, returned to service as a streetfighter

I've since custom-cut some dogbones 3/8" shorter to raise the rear-end 1.5"-2" and chopped about 9" off of the SBK pipe.

Finally, my 1991 Katana 600 barnbike, returned to the road

Currently has a R6 hi-rise pipe and M4 muffler on it, now in the midst of restoring the stock fairings and thinking of restoring it's stock look (maybe)

I definitely look forward to hanging around and HOPEFULLY help fellow members here where and when I can. I've worked on several 80'sand 90's Suzukis (except fuel-injected), and know my way around the SV pretty good, along with 150cc and 250cc scooters.

Thanks, all!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
THERE HE IS!!! Welcome to Custom Fighters. Whats the plans for the SV?
Thx. Was THINKING about taking it back to an "S", but it's hard to get everything I would need/want for it(fairings, inner front cowl brace, gauges, etc) for less than a grand all-together. Gonna keep her a fighter for now.... I might move the cheapo fighter headlight setup to the Katana and get a nice Dominator headlight/windscreen setup for it. :)

Currently has a '01 GSXR front and rear end on it with an Bandit1200 shock on it. As with everything.....time will tell. ;)

Thx again!!

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF

·
Endomorph
83 Posts
Welcome to CF!! I'm getting more comfortable around GSX series more every day. Good engines :shockerknucks:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts