Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i finished my project, parted out what i could and have moved on in life. this is still sitting in the garge taking up space. yep i had an emotional attachment to it. it has not moved in years now. there are some brand new pieces. new billet tank lid, oil filter, stator cover. i do have a title, will need a lot of care to bring back but would make a great source for parts. as is with every piece i may have for it, factory honda manual etc. sale trade, whatever i would like to see it go to someone that would find a use for some of it. im not that attached anymore. i would prefer not to have to ship pieces. i work 6 days a week open to close. time is precious.

Attachments

·
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry 01 929 custom subframe , professional powder coated parts. lost power on the top end. no radiator, ecu, airbox, i parted some of it out. forks were rebuilt, wheels have new bearings, have a koso speedo. still have the fuel pump, wiring, fuel rail, injectors. new billet stator cover and stator.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm interested in the koso dash. The head light set up. Can you get me details and prices for those parts?

Would need them shipped to 79705 but they're small parts and I would pay shipping. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
3,040 Posts
you can have the entire bike for $200 bucks, come get it. not a joke, to someone its a gold mine to me its a reminder of a lost friend.

Wish you were a few hours closer or meet 1/2 way for an extra $100.

Later, Doug

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
you can have the entire bike for $200 bucks, come get it. not a joke, to someone its a gold mine to me its a reminder of a lost friend.

Good luck and move on mate , fer sure yerra darn fine bloke and yer mind needs out of that .

·
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bike is currently pending pick up tomorrow.

I know im giving it away, every one knows that. I got what I needed out of it awhile back. Im happy to see it go to anyone that will even put part of it to use. The box of parts going with it will be worth the price with the nissin brakes, braided line etc.. I wanted to finish the project that my buddy and I started and I did. Ive held onto it long enough. Its been 5 years almost time to move forward and stop looking back.

·
UnicycleMode
7,580 Posts
Bike is currently pending pick up tomorrow.

I know im giving it away, every one knows that. I got what I needed out of it awhile back. Im happy to see it go to anyone that will even put part of it to use. The box of parts going with it will be worth the price with the nissin brakes, braided line etc.. I wanted to finish the project that my buddy and I started and I did. Ive held onto it long enough. Its been 5 years almost time to move forward and stop looking back.

That's always a hard reality to face. Best of luck moving forward man, I know the feeling all too well of having to let go of things like that. :(

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,993 Posts
Tlstreak I hope you don't have anything against drinking, as there's a bottle headed your way.
Cheers, mate.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts