Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone's seen my finished bike in the build off you know I'm in some serious need of tires. Anyone have any recommendations what kind to get? Also where to get them?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,697 Posts
pilot powers. . . warpedtoys.com has pretty good prices from what i've seen.

·
688 Posts
I picked up a set of Pilot Powers from Motorcycle-Superstore for a pretty decent price. I got free shipping since the order was over $100. Next time I order a set of tires, next month some time, I plan on purchasing and getting them installed at Cycle Gear, since the money I saved on the tires was spent getting them installed.

·
205 Posts
tundrafiend01 said:
Thanks for the heads up. I'll make sure to take detailed pics of my wheels before taking them to CG, just in case they decide to screw something up.
just get pilot powers you'll be happy you did!
i was :knucks:

·
Trav your bike looks a real mean fita bitch! The guys are coming good with the Michelin pilot power 2ct's advice, they are great! I just put a pair on abt 1000 miles ago after some Diablo's finally went off and I find the grip, feedback and stability are spot-on.

I went for the 190 rear section instead of 180, and this gives a tad more footprint on the lean, but it does seem to slow down the steering a bit. I can cope...I.E. just the fraction more countersteer...and now we'll see if they live up to the claims about extended tire life due to the harder center compound.

A big thumbs upppp!!!!

·
Registered
526 Posts
I got a friend that works at Cycle Gear and hes the one that does all my tire changing. Never had a problem with him messing up any wheels of mine or friends. Maybe u just got a bad Cycle Gear?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.