Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a one time offer for the post.

I am going to Indy as you know and Catman is brigning his GSXR. I got a lot of my product goingon the bike but I can't afford to get a ful titanium exhaust on it.

But I got a titanium 10" can going on it.

SO the offer is this. If someone with the same bike as Catman wants a ful titanium header u to but not including the can. I wil make a hell of a deal

I need to check and make sure the Factory can make it in time first. If they can then First come first serve.

Catman gets 1st crack at it if he does nto want it its up for grabs.

It should price at about 500 USD full tittanium header up to the can. I can order the can for you as well. Tell me normal or short like the one we are chopping for the show bike but its 150 USD extra. After the show I got a lot of demo pieces for Sale.

Adam will get them in his possetionfor sale. they include leather suits, gloves, race boots. I few rear sets a gsxr 600 titanium exhaust. a few other odds and ends. We can make a full list after the show and post it in teh on line store if Adam wants to handle it that way...what about an online auction? just a tought.

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
I thought you were just displaying the can on the bike, I didn't know you were shipping the header too. I wanted to show off my exhaust wrap job. LOL Just playin, I'll take it back apart when you ship it, My cage is a bitch to get on and off by myself.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
I want a high mount midpipe for a 2001 GSXR 600...let me know of you have one of those?

·
Welcome to the new day...
2,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Catman,
No wait STOP!

What I was saying is if soemone wants the header I will get it and put it on then sell it to them.

But so far no takers so leave as is for now then we can just put the shorty can on it. If its a bitch to take off the whole thing then we can display it on the table no big deal.

I think all they got for pipes headers and mid pipes are knock offs of wht ever Yosh has. sorry I am a bit ignorant on what they got as they just make one offs for me so I have not seen a whole selection.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts