Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
on my fourth bike, 07' Bandit 1250. New to streetfighter but not tinkering. Welding and general metal fab for many years. Lurking here a few weeks now, seen the bike specific photo forum, bikes of the years and searched a bit. I know there are specific forum section for various questions, and i'll get to those as well as posting a pic or three of my bike currently but...in case someone reads this who knows the answers i might as well ask as oppsed to posting 4/5 different threads. 1, i'd like to get owm style connectors for lighting, but where ? Spade connectors and male/female connectors like you get at O'riellys/autozone suck. I want a factory look and disconnect ability. There used to be a HSC electronics (new connector pins that I could push into the OEM plastic connectors) supply store in town but it's gone now and RadioShack is out of business. 2, I would really like to get an SV1000 tail for my Bandit but haven't seen anybody else do it yet, so getting some advice about that would be nice. 3, it does not seem as if there is a classifieds section here, right ? Or am I just blind ? So yea, i'll be here a while building my hooligan machine with some help from you folks :) Anyways, that's about it for now besides this off-topic ---> PS4 Desmosabie, add me.

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,379 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Easternbeaver.com has some quality connectors.

SV650 tail is the same as the 1000 in case you weren't aware.

There is a classified section, it's towards the bottom. Be sure to read the classified rule.

Build away!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts