Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
KING SHIT OF FUCK ISLAND
6,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you may know I am a junk collector / scavenger of sorts.. need some help figuring out exactly what some of this shit I got is... :D

Exhibit 1: Some A-arms and steering knuckles... anyone know what these might be off of?

Exhibit 2: What would I need to refuckulate this into a working gas cap? What you see is what I have. Is it worth fixing it?

Exhibit 3: Few coffee cans of hardware... Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Also found a KX250F head that appears to be in good shape, a dickered cylinder and a crank + rod, lol

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts
For some reason, I want to say the knuckles and arms may be from a Kawasaki. I believe there was a recall at one point for one of the early 2000 models for the steering knuckles. I've been away from the dealership too long to remember what model and years though.

Later, Doug

Reactions: oldrider

·
KING SHIT OF FUCK ISLAND
6,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For some reason, I want to say the knuckles and arms may be from a Kawasaki. I believe there was a recall at one point for one of the early 2000 models for the steering knuckles. I've been away from the dealership too long to remember what model and years though.

Later, Doug
I should mention that this is from a Kawasaki dealership

·
Registered
740 Posts
Yeah couldn't pinpoint the model, but they look really similar to ones on my buddy's Prairie 650, at least the knuckles. Definitely a 4x4 quad. A-arms all look pretty much the same on utility quads.

It looks like all the parts of the gas cap are there, the only thing I don't see are a couple screws that hold all the mech together. I've never seen that key style before, and the 6-hole cap is a bit unusual. Most kawi's for the last 15 years or so all use a 5 hole one, with two dummy screws.

A 250F with totally fucked engine....yaaaaawn. Money pit. Part it out.

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Tell us honestly. You don't give two shits about the a-arms or knuckles and the broken gas cap. You just made this post to show off the incredible hardware can score and rub it in our faces!
Lucky sob... :)

·
KING SHIT OF FUCK ISLAND
6,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tell us honestly. You don't give two shits about the a-arms or knuckles and the broken gas cap. You just made this post to show off the incredible hardware can score and rub it in our faces!
Lucky sob... :)
Sell ya the cans for $50 ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts