Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jus packaged these fer Denver and he has said he can use tools from where he works now! Nice lad eh ,so 1 box of decent bits and bobs of tools fer someone who REALLY! needs em ..
I know theres lads here strugglin so PM me if these will help ya ....Please USA shippin only its $10 anywere in tha country ,I will pay it tho :DTa ship outside tha US is fookin ridiculos ..
Robbo'

·
Winter's comin... :(
4,869 Posts
Repped for awesomeness.

C'mon guys... Rob's got our backs, right?

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts
What kinda stuff you got Rob? I def dont need any of the basics, but if you have some odd stuff that might be of use to someone post it up.

+rep to ROB!!!!!!!!

·
4,869 Posts
Any tool I'm gonna need any time soon will cost more than $100. I'm good :)

Reactions: cage and oldrider

·
VTR fighter
1,391 Posts
Ur a good man rob! +1 this will help someone out a lot!

A hammer is NOT all you need, i found that out the hard way!

·
4,869 Posts
Of course you need more than a hammer... pliers come in mighty handy, too. ;)

·
4,869 Posts
"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to robsroadeater again."

FUCK.

·
-----
1,272 Posts

·
VTR fighter
1,391 Posts
Of course you need more than a hammer... pliers come in mighty handy, too. ;)
Oh yeah, and duct tape, cable ties, chisels and ESPECIALLY angle grinders!!

Subframes = Weight, weight = slow, slow = shit and none of us want that! Grind that fucker off! Well to a certain extent lol don't want ur ass grinding on the tire OWW!.

I love BLokes
Hold on there sonny jim, too much info! :D

·
111 Posts
I love BLokes that give
LOL DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE A TAKER DOOD!!!! rofl lmao ,sorry couldnt resist that brother:shocker::LolLolLolLol:;)

·
111 Posts
am really ineed of stuff ,i had all 98 percent of stuff robbed ,multimeter & me handheld oscillor scoped gutted me bad & me full set of teng tools when iwas headtech of carnells lpool from way back in the 90's seriously guttted .the worst of it is the will be sold off for next to nottin for a bag of smak .sorry to rant but i really appreciate anyone who gives iwill see what i got lying about in parts & other things too

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
am really ineed of stuff ,i had all 98 percent of stuff robbed ,multimeter & me handheld oscillor scoped gutted me bad & me full set of teng tools when iwas headtech of carnells lpool from way back in the 90's seriously guttted .the worst of it is the will be sold off for next to nottin for a bag of smak .sorry to rant but i really appreciate anyone who gives iwill see what i got lying about in parts & other things too

You ara fookin BRO !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.