Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stumbled across this forum today and was impressed with the content and knowledge of what’s on here. Nice to see a forum not full of mouth breathers

Anyway.

Here’s my ninja 250 with a sidecar. I daily it around SF, and take it on trips sometimes. I was researching draw through turbos, and maybe might do that one day. But would likely try an edit setup with a turbo - if I ever finish my project cars first.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh totally, I’ve done some road trips through Yosemite to bishop, and gone on a couple other backpacking trips with it. The coast is fun, but the arms get tired if I’m railing it with a passenger for a few hours since it’s windy if I go north

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Deal! I had a 748 with an 853 piston kit for awhile. Sounded like pure sex. I loved even just cruising around on that thing. I can’t imagine a supercharger whine on top of the dry clutch and exhaust.

Gotta finish my car before I go crazy with the moto. I know it’s not a moto, but figured some people might be into it. Mid engine turbo Subaru drivetrain with nitrous. And a lot of modification.

·
Super Moderator
5,650 Posts
Yep... Definitely the right kind of crazy for this forum. I bet many have said 250 too small to sidecar but I guess your results may vary LOL.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I totally want to boost everything! Especially my Honda Element manual awd... but I need something to be reliable.

And yeah I read about a 250 not being powerful enough for a sidecar. It’s perfect for San Francisco, and will do 75ish on the freeway (85-90 if I’m drafting a big vehicle). Kinda underpowered if I’m at elevation with a load, but it manages! I’ve learned to ignore about half of the people who say “that’s a bad idea”, but listen to the people who follow it up with some good explanations.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts