Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Not a *******
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up all. I have decided to register because I have started my lifelong dream to build a streetfighter. As of right now, it's a bit of a "Ratfighter." I chose to go with a '94 CBR 600F2 becasue of the ease of maintenece, comfort of the cushy seat, and the relatively good power it makes in comparison to some of the newer bikes. So far I have done a wire tuck, gauge/headlight delete, added a new headlamp, led tail lights with integrated turn signals, and some bar-end mirrors. This is a build on a VERY tight budget, as I don't make jack shit for money. But like everyone else here, I LOVE to ride, and there are not a lot of streetfighter bikes here in Oklahoma that I know of. Would like to find some kindreds to meet up with and get to know around here, but so far no luck. So for now, I'm gonna stalk people on here, creep them out fully, and expect to get shot/and or raped in the process (hopefully).

·
Not a *******
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'm looking forward to getting this bike where I want it, but I have a feeling that it will be a lengthly process. It's really mostly just cosmetic, because as old as the bike is, it runs quite well. Carbs probably need jetting as the idle and low RPM range are a tad bit rough, but once it winds out, it runs quite well. And anyone whom has built a streetfighter out of an F2 or F3, your opinions and advice are welcome. Even if it's just to tell me I'm an idiot. Cause I kind of am. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts