Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did patriot sun, north monday. awesome tracks anyone with a motard that wants to take out on the track, patriot is the track for you. cant say enough just how much fun that track was. north.... not as much fun. maby caus i had never been there but that track scares the SHIT outta me and it shows in the videos. first its fast as fuck. i was literally bouncing off the rev limiter IN 6TH GEAR LEANED OVER!!, second almost every corner is blind and that just sucks when you trying to learn a track.

now the tracks might have been awesome but the people running the place are complete and udder assholes. first they tried to charge my 40 bux to ride my pitbike around the paddock. (wtf) then they tried telling us we couldn't use our stands unless we had plywood underneath of them (wich means no tire warmers. we eventually got that straight) then they straight up said "we cant stand you guys on bikes, we prefer to only have cars here at vir" i was like WTF fuck you too :fu:

so anyways learned a new trick with the gopro, cover the mic hole with a piece of elec. tape and it kills most all the wind noise so i have some different camera angles. its amazing how much the angle from behind me slows everything down.

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
north.

i am really liking this angle but i think it also shows the lack of confidence the most too
this was the last session of the day and i didnt relize how full the card was again

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol just wait till the next vid. i had it mounted to the tank so my coach could see the type of inputs i am putting into the bars. you can clearly see the tach flirting with the red line in 6th when i hit the kink about half way down the main straight. one time it looks like i zinged it all the way to an indicated 17,500! and thats with a 190/60 on the back.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Fuck Fred you're going to make me drive all the way up there to ride VIR it looks like so much fun

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.