Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pictures of me at Moroso last year, when my bike was still ugly:

Coming out of a turn. I couldn't go full throttle anywhere but the straights or I'd be going too fast for the next corner already.

This guy sucks at taking action shots.
Even the really fast guys didn't get anything good.

I passed a lot of 600s and 750s, proving that even though no one thinks the 'busa is worth shit on a racetrack, knowing how to ride your shit is still 90%.

I'm going to Jennings on the 12th of February. I doubt I'm going to be faster that any of these guys I'm going with.. they're all ex racers and shit.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
yah! haha. good point GL. i cant wait to do a couple track days next year... gonna be reppin CF hard with the whole matching setup..

PLUS another guy i know is letting me "sponsor" him. haha. heres the deal: if i fix his busted up fairings , i can paint them any way i want.

:fire:

i told him he should probably buy a set of customfighters leathers to go with. haha.

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
12,319 Posts
i wanna hit it up track days but i gotta get some $$$$ for leathers,i do do some drag racing in the summer though:metal:the rc fuckin owned at that

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
rc woulda owned on a track day too if you had a big enough track for it.

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is the set of photos that inspired my 'techniques for getting into your leathers' thread.

Currently testing the 'spastic goth tecno dancer on meth' technique.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
id say mine is like fish outta water sans spine!

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not to be confused with the ancient roadracer art of 'mouse caught by cat caught by mongoose caught by alligator caught by shark'
But you have to remove your lower 3 ribs on each side before that's possible.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts