·
GURU
1,496 Posts
fuck that!

Reactions: shotgun

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts
The trail itself doesnt look technically difficult(except for a few rock slides) but the risk involved is high. That kind of trail isnt fun for me but some people like that stuff.
ya, I dont see the appeal. The trail is easy, but failure is cataclysmic. I'd rather ride a more challenging, safer trail that i can really push it on and learn to go faster.

·
squid
1,038 Posts
f that

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
I wouldn't want to walk on that trail.

Reactions: ab420 and daxabone

·
jamal avatar #1
3,443 Posts
i'm going to guess the andes mountains.

i'd ride it. just not on a 2 stroke. looks fun for a trials bike just to put around on.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ya, I dont see the appeal. The trail is easy, but failure is cataclysmic. I'd rather ride a more challenging, safer trail that i can really push it on and learn to go faster.
its like working on your balance....easy on pavement but when your up on a beam 40 feet off the ground...a little more daunting. i guess this is testing something other than just riding skills.

I dont know shotgun, I'd love to go hike that trail. Beautiful mountains! Might not bring dogface tho, as I'd hate to watch him tuble to his death down a mountainside!

Reactions: shotgun

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
The trail itself doesnt look technically difficult(except for a few rock slides) but the risk involved is high. That kind of trail isnt fun for me but some people like that stuff.

+1

my trails are tougher than that, its just that when i fall i only have a few feet to the ground.

·
student
1,347 Posts
I can hardly drive a dirt bike in a straight line. eff that.
Ive only ridden a couple street bikes but are dirt bikes that different?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts