Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

tripple clamp measurements

2K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  fslflint 
#1 ·
ok I need the tripple clamp measurments for a gixxer (02 750). if anybody has them. just hole locations will work. I can do the rest myself.

#4 ·
I have the forks in hand, what I need is the spacing betwen the fork tubes and the distance that the stem is offset from the centerline of the fork tubes.

or, if you don't have very good measuring skills, just measure between the fork tubes and also from one fork tube to the stem. but then I need the diameter of the stem so that I can trig it out.

#5 ·
take some pics of the trip with a tape measure on it for him.

:twocents:

:cfrocks:

#7 ·
I din't have the gixxer triples. I'm building custom tripples and I kinda wanted to keep the handling from getting too squirly by copying the dimensions from stock gixxer tripples.

and as apluss I can use stock gixxer wheel/brakes/fender if I keep the fork tbe spacing corect.

#9 ·
cool thanks, you rock.

the forks are sitting in the basement beside my tank and I'm picking the aluminum up this evening. as soon as I get the measurements I can finish the drawings and start the machining

or, if all else fails, I'll be in philly this weekend.......

#10 ·
ok I got them, thanks. lol

7.762" center to center with the stem being offset from the centerline of the fork tube holes by 1.099"

easy

#11 ·
Question, I have a gsxr triple but I lose the SV ignition lock since the ignition isn't in the same postion as the SV. Would you be able to make a triple to fit the forks but make an ignition space at the same position as the SV if you had both GSXR triple and SV650 triple?

Basically a gsxr triple with the ignition that would keep my ignition lock on the SV.

#14 ·
fslflint said:
ok I got them, thanks. lol

7.762" center to center with the stem being offset from the centerline of the fork tube holes by 1.099"

easy

PLEASE Knock me out an Upper tripple same make and model with holes for risers !! Thanks ...you rock :rock:

How much you want .........................:( :LolLolLolLol:

#15 ·
jeeze guys, I'm not startin a business, just makin some custom tripples for my buildoff bike.

let me see how it goes makin my set then I'll decide if I can make some to order.

on a side note, I do this entirely with manual machines. granted I can program and opperate CNC mills all day, I can't run personal project on them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.