Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
awesome video that really goes into the intricate details of building a triumph motorcycle.
clicky

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Noice !!!

On another note , You look stoked in your avator pic , thar Joe :D

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
That's great.

"The anger gene is inserted from the woman's brain so it can change direction instantly" BWAHAHAHAHA. That's great.

On a side. Couldn't get a great look, but I think that's Kyle Woods doing all the stunts at the end. Seemed like his style, plus he's the only one I've ever seen rock a Rocket 3 like that.

·
British Bloke in Canada
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah that picture is like 20 years old, I think it was from reading rock festival, alice cooper played that year and he had a awesome show, Meatloaf played and us brits hate meatloaf, they did one song, and people were throughing pop bottles filled with piss, at him, they did half a song, about half an hour(long fucking songs), and the he said *do you wanna rock* to the audiance, then he got a bottle of piss right in the nose, broke his nose, they went off stage, and I guess he took that as a NO because they never came back on....

had a great time, that weekend and many like it, and yep, I was defiantly in the zone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts