Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, looking on all your treads and bike i think to show you bike what i work on it. im near finishing it but i will show some pick of progres on it.

still need to make faring for headlight and finish brackets for side panels and some waterproof case for fuse box....

and 2 pick of difrent project from me xD

hope you like it :)

·
Psuedoiterative
24 Posts
Welcome Virhiryu. The paint looks great!

Love the table, what block is that?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks, table is from Jaguar XJ 5.3 - V12, still need to put electric motor in it to make it spin xD(any proposition what motor to use?) will put clip of it when will be finish.

·
fuckin genius
376 Posts
if you remove the piston rings, lube it good, any RC electic motor should do... could be wrong but if you remove most friction points..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no piston ring and lube more then enought, for now i have screw on flywheel and can spin it with me hand :) i try use drill motor but gears get ....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi, i have little question, becouse i try to fit today bulbs to me kawasaki z750 headlight but triumph is using h4 bulbs... and i dont know how to change the harnes from 3 pin bulb to 2 pin...

·
fuckin genius
376 Posts
whatever bulb your going to be using, go to the local autoparts store and grab a harness for that bulb, ground to ground and low beam power(from the 3 prong) to power of your 2 prong...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks but a lot of ppl sell those so it will not be that easy but if you like table you will like seats for it :)

but this all still on work but year ago i have make it like this but i sold it beacouse want biger engine xD

1 - 18 of 18 Posts