Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Devon Goodspeed (alloyguitar) was good enough to get us some great photos of Truck's Savage, from this past winters buildoff. They came out great, so have a look at the blog and check out the finished product.

Truck spent a lot of time and effort putting this together and deserves some damn recognition and I'd say some Rep too!

The bike just ooozes cool when you're checking it out. Then to see/hear the price it cost him to put it all together just makes it THAT MUCH COOLER!

You've got an awesome style of building Truck, can't wait to see your next project come to fruition!

Do work my brother! +REP

Congrats on Winning the 2010 Winter Buildoff Trucker Booth!

blog post here:

http://www.customfighters.com/3335/2010-winter-buildoff-winner-truckinducs-ls650/

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
W2G Trucker... I Love your Savage SOOO MUCH...

Reactions: cage

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Beautiful bike and pics! Really amazing what what ya did with so little money, built a bike that anyone of us would be proud to have and ride as much as we lust after the pics of it.

Reactions: cage

·
DUSTOFF
476 Posts
Congrats, well deserved! I love the diversity too.... between this one, the VTR and the beginnings of the Duc. Shows a high degree of flexibility, creativity, and understanding that most of us dream about having. Look foward to following along on the future projects.

·
I bang metal
2,779 Posts
congrats trucker, i show your savage to everybody that comes near my computer becaue i love it that much. Cant wait to see what else you come up with

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
Thank you everyone. I appreciate it. One thing I wanted to prove , Adam, is that you can make almost any bike cool.
nah i think you had a lot to do with it this time around buddy, :knucks:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts