Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hmmmm....
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So.....I'm getting closer to getting the bike back on the road after I began this little streetfighter project a few weeks ago. I've pretty much decided on the Dominator 2, dual projector headlights for my bike. Heres the rub......My VFR750 has dual three prong connectors for the headlights in stock form. Low beam is both on low.....high beam is both on high.......symmetrical if you will. The dominator 2's (I guess because most people are switching from a single light setup) have both lights wired into a 3 prong harness from what the pictures look like.

Question: Can I cut the wires on the dominator 2's when i get em and make a true dual headlight setup with them? Or do I have to choose 1 of my two three prongers to use and just tape off the other one? Seems like a waste of perfectly good voltage capacity to me. And making a danger situation for the stock wiring where there doesn't need to be one!:wtf:

Advice?

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Or you could cut the harness of the head lights open chop off 1 from your stock head light wire it in mount and ride off into the darkness

1 - 6 of 6 Posts