Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Commander Cool
9,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm keen to turbo the gixxer at some point. But.. I want to keep it as simple as possible. Low #, no inter cooler, just a plenum and turbo and fancy exhaust system bolted together. First question, and most obvious one.. Am I dreaming? Or is this possible without too much stress.. Second one.. What kind of costs am I looking at?

·
Do a skid!
2,821 Posts
I'm in, when do we start? I'll have a chat to a mate from tfa fabrications at the trackday tomorrow. Shouldn't be too hard. Small turbo out of a mazda/ford laser or something.
id spend some time making sure the motor is strong in its current form first though.

edit
ALternativly hit up Constant and the Vancity boys on faceboook, this is pretty much what they are all doing right now.

·
Commander Cool
9,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fuel pump, malpassi reg, bov, wastegate if your turbo don't have one , modify the tank for a fuel return , will your carbs take the fuel pressure ?
They're stock carbs, jetted for the K&Ns and Remus system. Otherwise.. I have no bloody idea. Fuel pump is probably the most important part to sort, then.. Cos it's just a vacuum feed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts