Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I have a 600w "93 case with a good crank and a 750w '93 with a bad crank and all, can I tranfer all the goodies to the 600 and turn it into a 750, like conrods and pistons, barrel, head cylinder etc, just use the 600 case and crank?, any help is much appreciated.:thumbsup:

·
How low can you go?
289 Posts
I everything will swap into the cases. I think that the crank for the 600 and 750 are different though.

These are listed as crankshaft set so it may include the pistons and thus a different P/N. I am not sure though.
PNs
600 12000-18812
750 12000-17821

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man, but sure if I use the rods, pistons barrel and head would work? I think, as far as I know the diferrence is the crank case and the lengh of the rods and bore fro the pistons anthe 750 has a longer barrel and studs, I just want to make sure before I wast my time knocking my head off, thanks for the reply, I really appreciate.

·
How low can you go?
289 Posts
The cases are all the same between the 6/7/11 and rf 6/9 for the related years. The barrels and heads are different. Especially the RF downdraft winsauce heads.

Alot of stuff interchanges between them, but again not 100% sure if the 6/7 have different cranks or if it is made up in the rods and pistons

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks man, I will mesure the rods and compair them, for the crank as the part numbers are different, so I guess they are diff. I will mesure all up, but for the naked eye, the barrels looks very similar, maybe the 750 is slightly higher, will keep posting as I go along, maybe that can help someone in the future that wants to do the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts