Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a good wraparound LED turn signal....but don't know what I would do to cap off the original turn signal placement. Any ideas on some other good LED turn signals for my bike?

Thanks

Attachments

·
The friendly Ghost.
13,172 Posts
I saw a good wraparound LED turn signal....but don't know what I would do to cap off the original turn signal placement. Any ideas on some other good LED turn signals for my bike?

Thanks
Simple way if the turn signal brackets are not load bearing or structural, cut them off.

If they are, you can always take a washer, countersunk bolt, and nut. put the washer and bolt together, paint them a neutral color for the bike, or flat black and bolt it in place. Who knows, may not be too noticeable.

Good luck. Can we get a picture or link of those turn signals you have found?

·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh and a buddy of mine just put them on my bike....this pic doesnt do it justice. They are very small and very clean. You don't notice them on the forks until they are actually used. Very bright.

·
The friendly Ghost.
13,172 Posts
Oh and a buddy of mine just put them on my bike....this pic doesnt do it justice. They are very small and very clean. You don't notice them on the forks until they are actually used. Very bright.
(Animal House) "HOLY SHIT!...HOLY SHIT!" Could you find more expensive turn signals?

But on a more serious note, those look awesome. Do they make really small ones, say 7/8''?

What are you going to do with the rear, integrated led set up?

·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hehehe. Didn't say I was going to do those.....although they do look better in real life than on the pic. Doesn't do it justice. I'm sure if you called them they could accomodate. Don't think I will go with it because I don't know how to cover the hole in my headlamp the lack of turn signals would leave. As for the rear.......flexibile LED's 3M'd into the vents on the backside of the tail section if I went this route.

·
Everything is simple...
1,328 Posts
those fork mounted turn signals are fucking awesome.

but the price... fuck me. I bet guys here could do it for 1/4 of the cost.

Sympul

·
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hehehehe. Yeah unfortunately they are the only ones I've found like that. Not going that route I think but they are unique.

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,276 Posts
why even bother with turn signals? :D

i f'ing hate the things and cannot wait to ditch them on every bike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts