Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
boostin
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so for the past 2 weeks ive been thinking of twincharging my bike and like anything else i do the idea will not go away and il just think of it obsesively until i do it..so how would this work? its running a rotrex c15-60 and will be on 10psi. from what ive found theres so many different systems.all i get so far is id need the turbo to progressively open on boost from the SC. would it be seperate from the SC merging into the plenum or flowing through one another? what size turbo would i need? Id put an intercooler and build up a spare motor i have. are there any huge problems im not thinking about

·
Registered
152 Posts
Rotrex C15-60 is a centrifugal supercharger, right?
Twincharging needs a positive-displacement supercharger (roots or twin-screw).
Using centrifugal supercharger makes no sense, because it loses advantages of twincharging.

·
Former bike builder
1,240 Posts

maybe Motohorho will chime in
Might know something from using Rotrex on twincharging.. And there was good sence :fu:

But using that C15 is too small for every application.. Get some C30-? and u get better results.

Inline charging with Rotrex will need oneoff valves and flaps to be made so on bike there is just no room to get those fitted nicely... And like i had that setup has lot problems. Or might be from that i used almost 3bar boost when targeting 600 from wheel :oops:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts