1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Hell You Say!!
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
that hyosong thing would be cool fighter but what u think he means by "needs work"

i would buy both, turn the dirt bike thing into a sweet little cafe using the parts off the hyosong and part out the left overs.

·
The Hell You Say!!
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I want to know. It would be pretty cool to put those USDs on the dirt bike...plus it would probably be a blast to ride with 17s on it

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
If the dirt bike runs and rides but just needs a wheel that's a steal but that front rim bent that bad what condition are the forks? They're both worth a look.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Id pass on the dirtbike unless youre gonna upgrade the shit out of it, wheels first. IT probably didnt take much to bend the living fuck out of that front rim. Now as for the Hyosung...FUCKIN GET IT! $450? PSH its worth it if you can find out whats wrong with it. I've heard good things about them. Enough where I would seriously consider it if I knew I wasnt gonna try and resell it, which you wont be able to do...because its a Hyosung...yep.

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts
That dirtbike actually looks pretty cool. I have no idea if it's mechanically worth a poo (even in tip-top shape) or what parts availability is like. Hyosung's are something I also know nothing about. But I'd definitely have to get these bikes for diiiiiirt cheap IMO. If you're wanting to do a cafe build you can pick up a nice old Japanese bike for $500 pretty easy. And you know they're reliable in the long run.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts