Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Veteran noob
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to be picking up a CBR1000RR and turn into a street fighter for daily commute/beat down duty. No reason to ruin the pretty plastic so i'll store it safely in my garage where it can collect a thick layer of protective dust.
I figure you guys will understand, the guys at 1000rr forums think i need to buy something old, cheap, and already been to battle a few times.
So, in a few weeks when i bring my bike home i'll start a lame build thread. Cause nobody has seen someone strip the plastics and slap on a dirtbike plate and bars...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Going to be picking up a CBR1000RR and turn into a street fighter for daily commute/beat down duty. No reason to ruin the pretty plastic so i'll store it safely in my garage where it can collect a thick layer of protective dust.
I figure you guys will understand, the guys at 1000rr forums think i need to buy something old, cheap, and already been to battle a few times.
So, in a few weeks when i bring my bike home i'll start a lame build thread. Cause nobody has seen someone strip the plastics and slap on a dirtbike plate and bars...
I bet the guys over on the 1000rr forum are losing sleep at the thought of you pulling apart one of them....I say go for it haha.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts