Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
321 - 327 of 327 Posts

·
Oiler Boilereerer...er(s)
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #321 ·
Well I guess it took me a year to order fork oil and an oil pan, but they are on the way.

Awesome update, I know. Hold applause.:doh:

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #324 ·

·
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #325 ·
Holy shit an update that actually is an update, what a thing!

Finally got my new oil pan on which of course involves taking the complete exhaust and oil cooler off. Got the new one mounted, filled with oil and some cardboard under it to make sure this fucker doesn't leak too.

Then I got frisky and finally rebuilt the other fork, filled 'em both with oil. Got those mounted and decided to make a roller. So I shoved a valve stem in my rim, found a tire that was close to the right size (I used a harley davidson take off 130/70/17 instead of a 110/70/17 cause I had one for some reason, and I used my 110 on coffee pot) I actually kinda like the fat look it gives it, although it was an accident. I'll get a nice set of matching good tires down the road. Might need to fuck with the cooler though, it's mighty close. Gonna have to do some ratchet strap testing to make sure they don't say hello to one another. You may also notice the wheel is now solid orange instead of two tone. It's the same orange actually, but I'm digging it solid instead. I already painted the rear, but I don't have a tire for it.

Got the brakes mounted, lines mounted, tripple, bars and all that bs mounted. I realized that i have "misplaced" a few bolts, hence all the blue tape memos on the bike.

So at this point, I can actually flip the bike around the right way on the bike stand for once and work on the ass end now. I have to say, after the bike fell off the lift (was on blocks) and I made the BS steel cradle thing it's been on for years was totally worth it. It has stayed in place for a long time,even being knocked into all the time. (which is why the mirrors are flipped in towards the bike in the pictures, less chance of getting fucked)

321 - 327 of 327 Posts